Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tom Cruise Would Be Proud

Project: 10152011.223
Mission_Summary

Information regarding a certain project was received approximately one week prior to today.  This project was previously conceived to be impossible, and pursuit of this project was terminated before the project was to be initiated, or a request communicated, because of miscalculated inadequacy of time.  Undisclosed sources have disclosed the project's existence, causing a complete meltdown and rewiring of facility priorities.  The project was assigned code: RED.  Every effort to complete the project was enacted, with the result of project completion.

Project Name: Candy_Corn_Baby_Hat  [10152011.223]
Date of Assignment: None
Project Response: Challenge_Accepted
Project Status: Mission_Accomplished

Additional_Notes:
_Contact information available for future missions.
_Do not underestimate the facility.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am so confused. I saw that hat... I remember thinking I wish Zoe would make that for me..... and then you did. Did you read my mind? I am so confused! But very excited! (It is for me, right?)

Superninja said...

Mom said you wanted me to make one, but you figured I wouldn't have the time to make it. Or at least you expressed to her the desire to have one. Either way, she sent me the link, and I was desperate for something crafty. :)